- Search Archive Holdings
- Browse Holdings by Subject
- How to Locate Our Data
- Recent Additions to the CISER Research Computing System
- Recent Additions to CD/DVD
A regular expression is a shorthand for abbreviating patterns of text. For specific examples of using regular expressions to search our data archive holdings, please also see http://ciser.cornell.edu/info/hints.shtml.
For more information about regular expressions:
- Using Reqular Expressions http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/services/helpsheets/unix/regex.html from the University of Virginia.
- Reqular Expressions http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xbd/re.html from The Open Group.
- Regular Expressions Explained http://zez.org/article/articleprint/11/ by Jan Borsodi.